The 2022 AHR Expo was an overwhelming success due to your attendance!
The Aermec Team would like to take the opportunity to thank all of the attendees that were able to visit us at the AHR Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada from Monday January 31 to Wednesday February 2.
This was the first year we were able to attend the AHR Expo in person since the beginning of the pandemic. This provided us the opportunity to connect with a number of HVAC professionals face to face from across the globe.
The AHR Expo is the industry’s leading event for cutting edge technologies and we were able to showcase our innovative and efficient heating and cooling solutions. This year we featured a number of innovative units including the WWM as well as the up-and-coming NYK. We are excited to release the Aermec NYK to the North American market. This revolutionary new heat pump that eliminates the need for fossil fuels. Key features include the following:
- Cooling capacity: 26 Ton
- Heating capacity: 347,087 Btu/hr
- Air cooled reversible modular heat pump
- 40% heat recovery in cooling mode
- Vapor injection compressors
- Master controller can control up to 81 modules
- Operates to -4°F with 2 or 4 pipe configuration
- Performances exceeding the minimum efficiencies required by the ASHRAE 90.1-2019 regulation
- Can integrate with all Aermec chillers, free cooling chillers, heat pumps, and simultaneous units in the same piping system
To learn more about our product line download our new 2022 Product Catalogue here.
Thank you once again for attending the AHR Expo. See you next year in Atlanta, Georgia from February 3-5, 2023!