Reversible air to water heat pump for air conditioning systems with cold water production for cooling rooms and hot water for heating and/or domestic hot water. Suitable for connection in residential, commercial, or industrial applications. It is optimized for use in heating mode and can be combined not only with low-temperature emission systems such as floor heating or fan coils, but also conventional radiators. Equipped with inverter compressors, axial fans, external coil with aluminum fins, plate heat exchanger on the side. Available with a desuperheater which operates in cooling mode only providing free hot water.
- A High efficiency
- Production of hot water up to to 149°F
- Heating operations with external temperatures down to - 4°F
- Optimized for operation in heating mode
- High efficiency also at partial loads
- Only 23% degradation on heating BTUs at -4°F
- Night mode