Reversible heat pump
Air to water for indoor installation
Scroll compressors, plate exchangers, and axial fan
Cooling capacity: 2.5 to 4.0 tons
Heating capacity: 37,670 to 57,598 BTU/h
Reversible air to water heat pump for outdoor installation. Suitable for air conditioning and heating, and the production of domestic hot water for small to medium applications. The ANK is a single-circuit reversible heat pump charged with R410A. It has axial fans to ensure the quietest possible machine operation, scroll compressors with a high yield and low electricity absorption, a plate heat exchanger, and a finned pack copper/aluminium coil.
Particular attention is paid to winter operation: the operating limits are wider than those of traditional heat pumps. In addition, ANK can also produce domestic hot water. It can be equipped with a hydronic kit (system side) including an expansion tank, safety valve (water side), and drain valve.
- ANK_H° Without pump
- ANK_HP With standard pump
- ANK_HA With buffer tank and standard pump
- Production of hot water up to 140°F
- Available with built in hydronic kit
- DHW production with external temperatures from -4°F to 107.6°F
- Radiant heating, radiant cooling, domestic hot water, and fan coil heating and cooling